My husband and I were married at this hotel two years ago, and have made a new tradition to come back and celebrate every anniversary here! The gorgeous and elegant ballrooms were what initially attracted us to the hotel; the staff is what keeps us coming back. On our first anniversary, we had the most wonderful bartender, Virgie, who helped us have such special, fun evening. Because of her, we will keep coming back to the Hilton every year, as I can't think of a better place to celebrate! As soon as we walked in, she remembered us from last year and even knew what we'd have to drink! This anniversary was just as memorable as the first! The rooms are very comfortable, the views of the city amazing, restaurants superb, and staff are top-notch! Thank you Hilton...we'll be celebrating here every year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton