Hilton Milwaukee City Center
GardenInn.com
$225
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$195
$160
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$169
Travelocity
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$282
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$172
2,316 results
All reviewsmiller time pubchop houselower lobbymonarch loungethe executive loungegrand old hotelbeautiful hotelcorner roombeautiful lobbyparking garageper dayold world charmenjoyed my stayking roombed was very comfortablethe room was nicebradley center
Reviewed March 20, 2013

stay at the hilton everytime we go to millerpark,casino,or night out on the town. has a great millerpub in it also features milwaukee chophouse is one ofthe best restaurants in milwaukee! 5 dollar cabride to almost anywhere you want to go.DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 160cheese
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I admit, I am in a jr. Suite. And, the room tends to be warm (which may not be a bad thing here), but this is a fantastic hotel with a French flair. It was a total surprise, and it reminded me of why I like to travel. The prime rib in their restaurant may be the best I've ever had, and everyone is mid-west friendly. The executive lounge is huge, elegant, and makes a good argument as to how a traditional hotel should be run.

Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank mgatty
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The management of the Hilton Milwaukee City Center goes out of their way to make certain that their customers are fully satisfied with their stay. The property is well managed, room are clean, beds are comfy! We had an issue with the indoor water park, which is no longer being operated and the Hilton Front Desk Director stepped up to set things right.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Pam F
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The room was small and they had absolutly no ventilation in the room. The room was stuffy and uncomfortable. Windows fogged up from the humidity from a shower. No fans in the room. I expected more in a "Four Diamond Hotel." I had asked for extra towels and pillows and never did receive them. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BrandonDrusch, Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear 456nothappy123
Thank you for your comments and remarks. I have shared your experience with members of our Management team as a way for them to reflect with their teams and to come up with a solution to these challenges. I hope that you will consider staying with the Hilton Milwaukee on your next visit downtown. I would like to personally offer my assistance with your reservation bookings for your next visit; I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is the second time my family and I stayed here and both were excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and updated. Price-wise, reasonable and competitive to others in Milwaukee.

What makes this hotel great for families is the fact that it's quiet enough where you don't hear other families. Nothing is worse than going to a hotel where it's kiddy anarchy. The environment seems to project a responsible family atmosphere. Moreover, the staff was accommodating when it came to helping us find a restaurant for dinner that was kid friendly and churches to attend. I'd rate the staff as very helpful and knowledgeable.

I would also stay here if my wife and I wanted a getaway to Milwaukee - it's a versatile hotel.

One of the main attractions of this hotel is the water park, but as of early March the area will be repurposed into something else. Not sure what but it was a big reason why we like staying at this hotel.

Restaurants connected to the hotel are nice (though pricey in some respects). The lounge is a great place to have a drink and relax.

I highly recommend this hotel for its location in the city, friendly staff, and pro-family attitude.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family