Our family stayed here on a Saturday in January. After our seamless check-in, we headed to the pool area. It was perfect for our 3 year old twins. There was so much to keep them exploring and entertained. The water temperature was perfect. After awhile though, the air temperature could have been just a little warmer. The facility was pretty clean.
The rooms were nicely remodeled. We were on a floor with a lot of other kids and families.
It got kinda noisy at night, so I didn't feel bad when my kids were up at 6:30 am making noise.
It just goes with the territory when you are traveling with kids!
We loved that the hotel was self contained. No real reason to go outside since they had
restaurants for dinner and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton