Spent New Years Eve in Milwaukee, and found a good rate for the Hilton on priceline.com.
I called twice with questions, and both times all of the phone staff was very polite and friendly, even when they were busy.
Check in was a breeze, even with the reservation being under a different person's name, all I needed was my confirmation number.
The rooms were very clean, well maintained and were very nice looking. The walls/doors are not the most soundproof, but keep in mind that this is an older building, and the beds and pillows are so comfy, you will just drift off to sleep no matter what!
The hotel decor in all areas is very pretty, keeping with the 1920s/art deco charm.
My friends and I enjoyed our stay and we hope to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton