Was here with some buddies for a quick stay while coming back from Green Bay headed to Chicago. The property is a grand old hotel, which I appreciate in the form of the stately lobby areas. The hallways also were dated, but once in the room, you could tell they've spent quite a bit of time on renos. Sure the shower area still feels old, but otherwise I thought the room was nice and practical (we had a 2 DB room). The huge pool area looked great for families, but they had some chemical issue so we didnt even go into the area. The hotel location was fine too, easy to get around downtown and also from the interstate. All in all, a good stay was had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton