This was a very neat hotel located close to many downtown attractions and not far from Lake Michigan either. It was close to the arts, entertainment, food, and shopping. There were great views from very modern rooms. The lobby was very glitzy and harkened back to the early 1900's with golden walls and ceilings, chandeliers, and lights draped with gem-like stones.
There was a small water park for younger kids, but which also included a fairly large sized hot tub for the older crowd.
Great location, great views, good service, and a neat atmosphere.
Highly recommend if it is in your price range or if you can snag a deal on Hotwire like we did (in which case what I'm saying is don't worry you've just booked a great hotel at a bargain rate!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton