I have stayed at the Hilton City Center a few times and will definitely continue coming back. The rooms are very clean and upscale. I love the beds at this Hilton...extremely comfortable. They do charge $24.00 a night for parking. There is a parking garage across the street that is half the price and a free parking lot a few blocks from the Hilton. This hotel is in a great location, right downtown, close to great restaurants, bars, and shopping. Also connected to convention center via skywalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton