Hilton Milwaukee City Center
$157
$142
$136
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$63
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$99
$139
$104
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$119
Orbitz.com
2,307 results
All reviewsmiller time pubchop houselower lobbymonarch loungethe executive loungegrand old hotelbeautiful hotelcorner roombeautiful lobbyparking garageold world charmper dayenjoyed my stayking roombed was very comfortablethe room was nicebradley center
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Love, Love, Love this hotel! The staff are amazing! Our conference was here this year as well as back in 2009. Victor, one of the servers in the ballroom meal area was super helpful. I remembered him and saw him again this year! Everyone was helpful from concierge staff, the doormen, registration desk, housekeeping...Staff didn't seem to mind when we inadvertently had a flash mob in the lobby singing the theme to Laverne & Shirley. Next time I'm in Milwaukee, I'll definitely be staying at the Hilton!

Room Tip: Loved my corner room with double beds! Huge! Bathroom was super nice!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dustin Z, Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Hi ilikephysics,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences here on TripAdvisor. It was a real pleasure for the entirety of the hotel to host the Higher Ed Web conference this year, and we're thrilled to hear all of the great feedback that attendees like yourself have shared with the hotel staff.

For the record, the Laverne & Shirley flash mob was fantastic, and quintessentially Milwaukee. We're very proud of our city and our hotel, as they really do go hand-in-hand.

Happy to hear that you'll be staying with us next time you make your way to Milwaukee, and we look forward to having you!

Thanks again,

Dustin Zick

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here for a conference for four days in October It's an older, historical hotel ... very clean and well maintained. Friendly staff. Convenient to get to the Frontier Airlines Center across the skywalk. Nice location not far from all kinds of bars and restaurants. Convenient parking right next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dustin Z, Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Hi JOBrien1111,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that your experience was exactly on par with that of the other guests who were in for your conference, and most importantly on par with the experience that we seek out to achieve for all of our guests.

Should you visit our city in the future be it for business or pleasure, we'd love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton for a conference for three days in early October, and had a very pleasant stay. Check in was quick, and I appreciated the upgrade to an Executive King, which was spacious. The bed was superb. The only thing that is wanting is the room decor, if mine was typical. The room was clean and obviously well-maintained, but the furnishings, etc. seemed a bit dated to me. The staff handled our convention and the thousands that came with it professionally, from what I saw. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again

Hi CarbonDonkey,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We take great pride in our accommodations during particularly large conventions, and yours was no exception. As a historic hotel, we pride our interior furnishings for appropriately blending the line between historic decor and modern amenities, but we always take our customer feedback to heart.

Thank you again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

This older elegant hotel has been updated and brings the best of old and new. Staff was courteous and helpful, room was lovely. Everything was perfect right down to the delicious coffee in the cafe (Torke Coffee). Don't hesitate to stay at this wonderful hotel! I am very picky and other than tiny bathrooms its perfection.

• Stayed: October 2012

Hi Evanken,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Hilton on TripAdvisor! This is the definition of the positive experience we seek to accomplish for all our guests, and we're happy that we have the opportunity to thank you for sharing just that.

We took great care in deciding the coffee we wanted to serve in our outlets, and are particularly proud of our choice in Torke, so thank you for pointing it out.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you back someday soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here for business (a conference) for four days at the end of Sept., 2012. What impressed me most was the service. Whereas many large, downtown hotels have somewhat scattered or impersonal service, this one had very personal, attentive service. For example, when someone in housekeeping goofed and they forgot to clean my room, they made up for it by sending me a huge food basket and a handwritten note from the Assistant Manager. And everyone, down to the busboys, was extremely friendly. Also, the restored 1920's decor of the lobby is sumptuous and spectacular. Rooms are nicely appointed and well-priced for a downtown hotel.

Room Tip: try to get a room in the newer West Wing. They're larger.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business