This hotel was in a great location! We were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go and felt very safe doing so. I bought the room on Priceline and got a great deal. When we arrived, the front desk even upgraded us to a deluxe king room because they had extras open. The room was spacious, clean, and had a great view of downtown. The concierge was helpful, but told us we definitely did not need reservations for dinner at a certain restaurant and when we showed up, we found out they were all booked up. We went to both the Miller Pub and the Cafe that were in the lobby and each was good, not great, but good. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton