This is an older building but they have done a really good job at the updating of this older building but still kept alot of the charm. Of course it was very clean. Loved the location for walking around to see the downtown sites. I thought the cost to park was a bit over the top but because we were there for only a few days and had set what we wanted to see, it was easy to cab it. Everything we wanted to see was within 15 miles at the max and some were within walking distance. The cafe and bar&grill in the hotel were really good and reasonably priced. The Chop House was excellent but a bit expensive (to me). This was a great way to spend my Birthday and our anniversary. All of the staff there were excellent and made us feel like VIPs. We will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton