The hotel people are very friendly and service oriented. The rooms very nicely equipped, I really had bad experiences in other Hilton hotels.
The Anchorage bar and restaurant had good food, breakfast buffet was good.
The riverview from my room was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Milwaukee River and just minutes from the heart of downtown, the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is the latest addition to the Greater Milwaukee scene. Enjoy a luxury selection of spacious guestrooms including deluxe rooms featuring impressive river views. From plush pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens to premium bath products, our hotel offers a modern twist to a relaxing and peaceful stay. Whether traveling on business or just for leisure, our hotel's accommodations and amenities will exceed your every expectation. When staying with us take advantage of complimentary Internet access, complimentary parking, and an extravagant dining experience. Explore all of Milwaukee's rich history and settle in at our hotel after a day on the town. With a variety of local businesses, corporations, shopping and nightlife, there's plenty to do when visiting the Milwaukee/Glendale area. Guests can take advantage of our hotel's free shuttle service to local attractions and shopping within a three mile radius. The hotel has been designed to not only give guests easy access to the city's entertainment, but also to provide a serene environment with unparalleled hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee River Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee River
- Milwaukee Hilton