I am always surprised this hotel is branded as a full Hilton and not one of the lower brands. It is one of the more decent hotels around this area, but it is still not great. Despite claims of being "recently renovated" the renovations do not extend beyond the front desk. I have been staying here intermittently for the last 14 months - at least 10 different trips. In that time the rooms are still run down, most have antiquated and useless HVAC in the window (a few rooms have the wall controls), outdated safes that take up half the closet, the rooms overall smell "stale", and none of the rooms have numbers - they still have a paper sign saying "pardon our appearance during renovation". One would think room signs would not take 18+ months to get in. The single elevator is horribly slow, there are no automatic doors so if you have your hands full you have to put something on the ground to open up two different doors and the hotel is just......dated. The restaurant is decent and they have a good happy hour in the bar. I also love the toiletries provided. If you get a king room it generally will have a fridge but the queen rooms do not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Milwaukee River and just minutes from the heart of downtown, the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is the latest addition to the Greater Milwaukee scene. Enjoy a luxury selection of spacious guestrooms including deluxe rooms featuring impressive river views. From plush pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens to premium bath products, our hotel offers a modern twist to a relaxing and peaceful stay. Whether traveling on business or just for leisure, our hotel's accommodations and amenities will exceed your every expectation. When staying with us take advantage of complimentary Internet access, complimentary parking, and an extravagant dining experience. Explore all of Milwaukee's rich history and settle in at our hotel after a day on the town. With a variety of local businesses, corporations, shopping and nightlife, there's plenty to do when visiting the Milwaukee/Glendale area. Guests can take advantage of our hotel's free shuttle service to local attractions and shopping within a three mile radius. The hotel has been designed to not only give guests easy access to the city's entertainment, but also to provide a serene environment with unparalleled hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee River Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee River
- Milwaukee Hilton