“Good property in the heart of downtown Milwaukee” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown
Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good property in the heart of downtown Milwaukee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is an older downtown property but it it is being renovated and it already fits the bill of a solid example of what a Doubletree should be.
The service folks from the valets to the front desk were friendly and helpful.
The property is across a parking lot from the historic Hilton Milwaukee and is in easy walking distance of literally a hundred or more stores, restaurants and bars.
The only quasi negative I would say is that the hotel only offers valet parking and does not have a self parking option but it is a relatively reasonable charge of 15.00 per night.
This was my first time staying at the Doubletree but it certainly won't be my last.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MilwaukeeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
We appreciate you taking your time to write of your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown. It is was wonderful to hear that you found our hotel to be in a great location and that our staff made an impression. Please come back and visist us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Batavia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I hope that you get a chance to meet Andrew. He was the front desk clerk during my stay at the hotel. He is super sweet, kind, thoughtful and obviously loves his job! Also, the beds and pillows are super comfortable. My head hit the pillow and I was out!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

1 Thank Holly D
Thank you for taking the time to write of your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown. We appreciate the feedback and the glowing words about your good night sleep and of course Andrew! He is wonderful and thank you for recognizing him. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I can't express how great this staff was, from the moment I called to make my reservation until the time I got in my car to leave everyone was incredibly nice and courteous. Everyone at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful and even went above and beyond my expectations to help me get a milk to go along with my amazing warm cookie at check in. Everything at this hotel was great, I cannot say enough great things about this hotel and my experience with the great staff there. Thank you so much!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write of your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown. We appreciate the feedback and the glowing words about our hotel and our staff. We look forward to your future visits.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Normally stay accross the road at the Hilton but as it was full, I booked in here. Glad I did as I prefer this now. From the warm cookie, the pretzels and water in the room, much appreciated!

Will definately be back

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking your time to write of your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown. It is great to hear that we were able to steal you away from the competition. Thank you for the wonderful comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel in Downtown Milwaukee and just as before our stay was excellent. The service was fantastic and the hotel itself was fresh, clean and comfortable. You can't go wrong with this property in my opinion.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is always wonderful to hear when your guests have received great customer service and enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for the wonderful comments and we appreciate you taking your time to write of your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown and look forward to your future visits.
Illinois City, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay , as soon as you check in they hand you warm cookies! Very close to everything that is in the downtown area, very clean, and Great food at their resturant!
Will stay there again!

Room Tip: all rooms excellant!
Green Features: You can conserve on water by using ypour towels twice and bedding also.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is always wonderful to hear when our guests have received great customer service and our cookies are a hit. We appreciate you taking your time to write of your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown and look forward to your future visits.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stay at the DoubleTree in Downtown Milwaukee every time I am in town on business which is at least 2-3 times a year. Jeff the Manager and his team are always very friendly and very welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. The rooms are always clean, fresh with modern amenities, the Internet connection is consistently stable and easy to connect to.

Once I forgot my charger for my mobile phone, I called the front desk hoping I could use a Hotel staffs charger - they had a spare that they loaned me for my stay :-)

I will always be returning to the DoubleTree - Thank you Jeff and Team !
John White - Canada

• 5 of 5 bubbles
It is always wonderful to hear when your guests have received great customer service. We appreciate you taking your time to write of your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown and look forward to your future visits.