Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown
$142
$136
$138
  • Room Service
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$63
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$99
$139
$104
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
All reviewsparking garagemo's irish pubriverside theaterself parkthe river walkfree breakfastwithin walking distancebradley centerhot breakfastthe breakfast areapool and hot tubmilwaukee downtownper daymiller parkfitness centerpublic marketyogurt
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is your hotel if looking for Value and Location in Milwaukee. In the heart of downtown Milwaukee and walking distance to so many locations for lunch or dinner. Great staff and cleanliness. I stay at this property everytime I go to Milwaukee and need a convenient downtown stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

After a long ride from Chicago, I was greeting by a great staff. Every time I left and returned the hotel they asked if there was anything I need. Great service from the front desk to the great house keepers!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Misty K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Cynthia,

Thank you for your review and your kind words regarding our front desk staff. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest hotel in Milwaukee, and our front desk staff is essential to that achievement. It is always nice when someone takes the time to tell us when we're doing a good job and exceeding expectations. Thank you. We look forward to serving your lodging needs on a future trip to Milwaukee!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our friend in the cast of Flashdance the musical, touring the US, suggested we stay where the cast was staying, so we did! The show was great and so was the room, the staff, the breakfast. All very cozy and fun!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Corya,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, just as I hope you enjoyed the show. Thank you for your business and for your review. I hope that your pleasant experience at our hotel lends to future stays with the Hampton and Hilton brands.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you stay here you are risking it! The neighborhood is questionable, but the hotel is lovely. The staff is great. Not a very quiet experience, if that is what you seek I suggest a hotel room to the West, or a higher priced hotel like the Pfister.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica L

Jessica,

Thank you for your business and for your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel 100% comfortable in our part of town, but I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel itself. We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future, as we are ideally located to visit all downtown Milwaukee attractions. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs in downtown Milwaukee!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The room was very clean and staff were very helpful. I really enjoyed the free breakfast that was a full breakfast and tasteful. I will book the Hampton again when I'm in Milwaukee, WI The location of the Hotel was just were I needed to be, which was downtown Milwaukee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to serve your lodging needs again!