“Very comfortable”

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #35 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times when we make our annual visit to visit family in our former home town. We really enjoy having a 1 bedroom king bed suite, with everything needed for a very comfortable one week stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Painting of the hallways has been done and just waiting for floor trim to be installed in the halls. The suite has been very neat and clean all this week for our stay. The included buffet has a nice selection each day. The area is kept neat and clean.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate being your hotel of choice when you come for your family visit. Being a senior contributor and giving our hotel an excellent review means a lot to us.

Hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We selected this location due to proximity to Miller Park for a Brewers baseball game. We arrived to the hotel around 2:00 pm to see if we could check in a bit early. We were told that they did not have our room available so we would need to come back at 3:00 pm for check in. We decided to go grab a bite to eat and came back to the hotel around 3:10 pm.

We were once again told that our room was not cleaned. I find this a little ridiculous that a hotel with 5 floors and 11 am check out could not have one room ready for us. When I questioned no room available she apologized and said that it had not been entered into the computer yet.

The room was large with a separate living room which had a flat screen tv mounted to the wall. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, desk, couch and chair in that area. We had a king size bed which had a flat screen tv sitting on a dresser.

The bed was not a newer pillow top mattress like many hotels have gone to now but none the less it was very comfortable. The room was a little noisy in that we could hear the parking lot traffic. The curtains did not close all the way so the sun woke us up early.

There is an elevator thankfully with so many floors. It would be nice to have ice available on each floor instead of having to go to another floor. Especially since the elevator is very slow.

The breakfast selection was pretty good with eggs, yogurt, biscuits, gravy and the rest of the typical choices. There was no meat offered to go along with the eggs such as sausage or bacon.

Overall our stay was fine and would recommend if you are going to a ball game or visiting downtown Milwuakee.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

We are sorry for your check-in issues. Due to your comments, we have implemented a new policy to ensure that guests are able to check-in at least by 3pm. We are usually able to check-in guest much earlier than that, especially if you call ahead. We want to make sure that we can not only meet your needs, but exceed them.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Fast check-in. Friendly staff. Free parking. LARGE rooms with 2 TV's, and a separate area. Ice machines only on floors 2 & 4 (no convenient at all). Breakfast was good. Large variety of danishes, muffins, breads, dry cereals, eggs, biscuits/gravy, waffles, juices, & coffee. Breakfast is complimentary. Not too many eateries nearby. But a nice, safe location. Indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff was excited to hear your comments.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We drove from Cincinnati to Milwaukee to see the Cincinnati Reds play the Milwaukee Brewers. Drive to Miller Ball Park was about a 10 minute drive on the expressway. No trouble getting there! The Milwaukee Quality Inn Airport said they could shuttle to Miller Park if there were at least 4 people going, but couldn't bring us back after game. I believe the charge would have been $10.00 a person. We would of had to take a cab back, which would have been an additional expense. Wasn't a bad drive to the ball park at all. Parking @ Miller Park was $10.00.

We thought the stay @ Milwaukee Airport Quality Inn was a good place to stay for the money. Stayed 2 nites and after we were there tried to stay a 3rd nite, but they were already booked! I would stay here again, if I ever came back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you CIndy for your comments. We are glad that your trip went well and you made us a part of it. We have a determined staff whose goal is to make sure that each guest has a great stay. Our staff was appreciative of your comments.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Don't leave anything there because you'll never get it back. Why someone would want someone elses used pants is beyond me. Very disappointed because I thought they were a trushworthy group. Other than that, hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is the first time that a pretty decent Tripadvisor rating led me wrong. I never expect much from these hotels, I am cheap and you get what you pay for, but this was something else. The facility needs work, and it was very loud, but I can handle that. What I couldn't handle is that they charged my credit card $105 without telling me for a room I already previously paid for. Getting them to take this charge off was a headache to say the least. They had many different reasons such as I never paid (I proved that I did), and that its for incidentals. My friend also stayed in a room and got a hold of $40 for incidentals so I didn't really believe that either. The staff was not helpful in solving this problem and with several phone calls it finally came off after 4 days of checking out. I wouldn't stay in this hotel again but maybe I just came at a bad time.

Room Tip: First floor, elevators take about a half hour.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

although here on business, there is a nice pool and workout facility. they upgraded me being a choice reward member so that was nice. breakfast is good, lots of choices. I would recommend for either family travel or business. Price is right.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business