“Except Don't Forget Anything There!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #28 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Except Don't Forget Anything There!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Don't leave anything there because you'll never get it back. Why someone would want someone elses used pants is beyond me. Very disappointed because I thought they were a trushworthy group. Other than that, hotel was very nice.

Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is the first time that a pretty decent Tripadvisor rating led me wrong. I never expect much from these hotels, I am cheap and you get what you pay for, but this was something else. The facility needs work, and it was very loud, but I can handle that. What I couldn't handle is that they charged my credit card $105 without telling me for a room I already previously paid for. Getting them to take this charge off was a headache to say the least. They had many different reasons such as I never paid (I proved that I did), and that its for incidentals. My friend also stayed in a room and got a hold of $40 for incidentals so I didn't really believe that either. The staff was not helpful in solving this problem and with several phone calls it finally came off after 4 days of checking out. I wouldn't stay in this hotel again but maybe I just came at a bad time.

Room Tip: First floor, elevators take about a half hour.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Royal Oak, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

although here on business, there is a nice pool and workout facility. they upgraded me being a choice reward member so that was nice. breakfast is good, lots of choices. I would recommend for either family travel or business. Price is right.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Fridley, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our time there. Mary (Receptionist) was awesome, she answered all my questions and really friendly, even the GM. We enjoyed having the pool to ourselves even though they were SOLD OUT! Rooms were good. Breakfast was good. Staff was awesome. Couldn't ask for anything better especially on a budget, and with families.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was nervous about the location so close to the highway, but that was a minimal concern. Other than a late party that had music going after we wanted to be asleep the room was quiet. Our floor was being painted and it looked as if they didn't follow up on post painting cleaning... The room was spacious but carpets were dirty and the bathroom floor was in sad shape. Also the shower curtain was loose which made the curtain hang poorly, which was probably part of the flooring problems. Overall we had a good night's sleep. The price for the room in the shape it was in was too high, so not sure I would return. The staff was very professional and friendly which was the best part of the stay. Just OK.....

Room Tip: Get room on side away from Highway. Check room immediately after check in and complain before you u...
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family and I recently attended a wedding in Wisconsin. We stayed 7 nights at this hotel. The room was clean but the carpets could stand a cleaning. The included breakfast was perfect for a family on the go each morning. Staff was helpful and courteous. Our bathroom sink was clogged one morning and I immediately reported it to the front desk. It was fixed by the time we returned that evening. We would stay here again.

Location
South Sioux City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Keton was a delight to work with. He said he wanted to make his customers happy and we were. The checkin person (young lady) has a delightful sense of humor. The rooms are being remodeled and are very clean and quiet. If I get back over to that area, we will stay there again. The breakfast was good with hot items available. The price was very reasonable. GREAT STAFF! They (management) have told their staff to be very helpful and they are. We went looking for ice and the maintenance person offered to get it for us.

Room Tip: What a wonderful staff!!!!!
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukee
Rodeway Inn & Suites Milwaukee
Clarion Hotel Airport
Clarion Hotel Airport
#27 of 55 in Milwaukee
3.5 of 5 stars 368 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Comfort Suites Park Place
Comfort Suites Park Place
#34 of 55 in Milwaukee
4.0 of 5 stars 127 reviews

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!