“Very nice and helpful hospitality!! :)”

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel suite for anyone that wants to be well taken care of. They have great and reliable people behind the front desk all day around. It amazed me that even when I wasn't in my room late at night, but struck with no taxi ride back to my hotel that Navdeep the general manager and his workers still managed to get me back to my hotel safely by calling their main taxi driver who came rather quickly to pick me up. This is definitely the hotel to stay at when visiting Milwaukee Wisconsin because they actually take care of you.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank ramirezame

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My entire family flew in to see my brother at St. Lukes Hospital in Milwaukee. Never expecting that we would be saying good bye it was very traumatic for us all. The hotel manage Navdeep Walia was so wonderful to us all. He helped us with all the information to help us plan the luncheon following the funeral and provided the banquet hall at the hotel. He provided us with a room for privacy so we could work on the obituary and pictures for the service. Navdeep kept checking on us to see if we needed anything through out the day. His kindness helped us get through this most difficult time. Never once was he thinking about anything but helping us deal with the pain of loosing a loved one and making our experience as painless as possible. I am forever grateful to him for all he has done.

I hope the corporate offices of Quality Suite realize what a true gem they have managing their hotel. Its people like Navdeep that make all the difference in the world. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I also have to add that the staff was also great. The people in the kitchen and the staff that took care of the breakfast area were so friendly and kind. I warm hello every morning and attentive to anything you needed. Great staff! The gentleman whom handles the shuttle to and from the hospital and airport was great. Again, did all he could to help us with the amount of people arriving and all the trips back and forth to the hospital. Nothing like the kindness of the people in the midwest. Thank you all for everything. Judy and Jack Wiggin

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Judy W
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Long story but I will make this as short as possible. Our first stay at this hotel was October 5th, 2013. Room must have been remodeled because it was somewhat clean. Had stains on carpet, but we could deal with that, what we couldn't handle was the fact the window (on the 5th floor) in the room, could be opened all the way with no screen or protection incase someone would fall out. The breakfast area was dirty and not watched over. If someone did come over, you couldn't tell if they were hotel workers or guest. I didn't say much at check out, but left a review with Choice Hotels and the GM of this property called me directly. He apologized for the inconveniences and said that they had a group of Russians stay in the hotel and that the Russians removed the screws from the windows to open them (I guess in Russia you can't have a window only open a fraction). I said to the GM, then why not replace them after they checked out? No response, but what I did get was a free night in their presidential suite on a future stay. So we booked again for 3 days over Thanksgiving, using the free night for that Friday after Thanksgiving. We get there on Wednesday and the desk clerk checks us in, very polite and nice. We get our keys, go to the room and walk into the bathroom find urine splattered all over the floor and toilet and no refrigerator. We go back to the desk, desk clerk was "surprised" about the refrigerator but promptly gave us a new room. We get into that room and find long black hairs all over the bed, pillows and sheets. Along with stains. Then we turn on the heater and out comes this fowl smell. I look at the lower vent and it's covered in dust and mold. (on our last stay I got very sick with a head cold that took my hearing for almost 4 months, could this be because of the mold and dust on that heater? Could be!). Needless to say, we checked out immediately and didn't even come back for our FREE night that the GM gave us. Do not stay here or the hotel connected via the parking lot, they own that too and it's even shadier than the Quality Suites. (btw, Choice Hotels did tell me that they have had many complaints about this property and I was issued full refunds for the 2 nights I had to pay for.)

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jrdavew
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and friendly staff. Very comfortable. Room was well appointed and we wanted for nothing. Even though the floor below us was being remodeled there was no disruption to our stay. Thanks.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were greeted in a very friendly manner and check in was quick and easy. Our room was on the 5th floor and the only noise we heard was the knock on the door to the room next to ours for a pizza delivery! This is the first time we have had a suite and was it ever nice! Both rooms were clean and tidy - everything was perfectly in its place. The bed was comfortable; the towels were soft. Breakfast in the morning was so good - even had scrambled eggs and bacon (each cooked to perfection!)! Our visit was only for one night but wished we had the time to stay a second night. If we are back in this area and need a room, we won't even look anywhere else if we can get a room here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great stay. We loved hearing that you enjoyed your stay so much that you thought about extending your trip. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Experience Team.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was sent to Milwaukee for two weeks to help get another one of our stores ready for the holiday season. We checked in on a Sunday and were able to enjoy a great breakfast every morning. The breakfast was suppose to start at 6:30 am every morning, but we had to be to work by 7, so the hotel staff began to come in to work a little early so they could have it ready for us in time to make it to work. How awesome is that? I know right! The staff has been nothing but amazingly helpful with all of our needs.

Work decided that they wanted us to drive back home to our various cities Friday night and check back in Sunday...we weren't having any of that. So my buddy and I decided to pay for the weekend out of our pocket and we had a great rate on our room and were able to keep the same room. But that isn't where it ends. After having payed cash for the room and checked in for the weekend...I get a phone call from my manager telling me to come home to work at our store...so I explained this to the hotel staff and they were more than understanding...allowing me to get refunded for the 2nd night.
The next day, this would be Saturday morning I got a call saying that we could stay in Milwaukee and keep helping this store if we really wanted to (I explained what a great career opportunity this was) and so I called the hotel and they re-booked my room, said they'd take care of all the refund mess I created (my words not their's lol) and have been nothing but gracious.

So, in closing. The General Manager and the entire staff have been nothing short of amazing to us. They've had to deal with a lot of our co-workers whining about the dumbest stuff that has nothing to do with the hotel and/or things that are just really nit-picky. I've dealt with Chris the most...he is very very helpful and will help take care of all of your needs. Very personable and seems to really enjoy his job and helping people. The young lady was very helpful to us as well and I feel bad I can't remember her name and when we left a note and a tip for the housekeepers....they left one back saying "God Bless You, Thank you."

No...God Bless them and how they've made my two week stay a great one.

Room Tip: 368 is right by the elevator!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank zacharydowell
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I came to town for a conference. Stayed here as I got a deal on the price. The guy at the front desk was extremely friendly as I checked in. Helpful, gave me an idea for supper. The hotel lobby and elevator was nice. Room was pleasant. They are remodeling the room. The hotel just put in a little bar on the main floor. Stopped there to chat with the couple people that were in there. Bartender was also very friendly. You can tell that working there means more to these guys than just a job. Breakfast was also good. I would return here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business