Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
GardenInn.com
$289
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
$189
$209
$187
  • Room Service
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$194
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$238
$222
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsluke's hospitalsmall indoor poolsleeper sofadecent breakfastmilwaukee airportmiller parkwould stay here againhot tubbaseball gamethe entire staffeach morningstaying at this hotelking suiteroom was largeyogurtup to datean early flight
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were greeted in a very friendly manner and check in was quick and easy. Our room was on the 5th floor and the only noise we heard was the knock on the door to the room next to ours for a pizza delivery! This is the first time we have had a suite and was it ever nice! Both rooms were clean and tidy - everything was perfectly in its place. The bed was comfortable; the towels were soft. Breakfast in the morning was so good - even had scrambled eggs and bacon (each cooked to perfection!)! Our visit was only for one night but wished we had the time to stay a second night. If we are back in this area and need a room, we won't even look anywhere else if we can get a room here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great stay. We loved hearing that you enjoyed your stay so much that you thought about extending your trip. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Experience Team.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was sent to Milwaukee for two weeks to help get another one of our stores ready for the holiday season. We checked in on a Sunday and were able to enjoy a great breakfast every morning. The breakfast was suppose to start at 6:30 am every morning, but we had to be to work by 7, so the hotel staff began to come in to work a little early so they could have it ready for us in time to make it to work. How awesome is that? I know right! The staff has been nothing but amazingly helpful with all of our needs.

Work decided that they wanted us to drive back home to our various cities Friday night and check back in Sunday...we weren't having any of that. So my buddy and I decided to pay for the weekend out of our pocket and we had a great rate on our room and were able to keep the same room. But that isn't where it ends. After having payed cash for the room and checked in for the weekend...I get a phone call from my manager telling me to come home to work at our store...so I explained this to the hotel staff and they were more than understanding...allowing me to get refunded for the 2nd night.
The next day, this would be Saturday morning I got a call saying that we could stay in Milwaukee and keep helping this store if we really wanted to (I explained what a great career opportunity this was) and so I called the hotel and they re-booked my room, said they'd take care of all the refund mess I created (my words not their's lol) and have been nothing but gracious.

So, in closing. The General Manager and the entire staff have been nothing short of amazing to us. They've had to deal with a lot of our co-workers whining about the dumbest stuff that has nothing to do with the hotel and/or things that are just really nit-picky. I've dealt with Chris the most...he is very very helpful and will help take care of all of your needs. Very personable and seems to really enjoy his job and helping people. The young lady was very helpful to us as well and I feel bad I can't remember her name and when we left a note and a tip for the housekeepers....they left one back saying "God Bless You, Thank you."

No...God Bless them and how they've made my two week stay a great one.

Room Tip: 368 is right by the elevator!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank zacharydowell
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I came to town for a conference. Stayed here as I got a deal on the price. The guy at the front desk was extremely friendly as I checked in. Helpful, gave me an idea for supper. The hotel lobby and elevator was nice. Room was pleasant. They are remodeling the room. The hotel just put in a little bar on the main floor. Stopped there to chat with the couple people that were in there. Bartender was also very friendly. You can tell that working there means more to these guys than just a job. Breakfast was also good. I would return here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

You have great people and your GM has great work ethics always smiles and take care of all the guest. Great place to stay near milwaukee and the airport. Will be back again. Nice pool, nice bar, nice breakfast, pleasant employees. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've stay at this 2 or 3 times at 3 to 4 days each time I was in town, they are great people and would do what they can to make your stay an pleasant one. I will be using this hotel whenever I'm in town servicing MLB teams

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I have shared the comments to our staff. They take pride in making sure each guest has a great stay. They loved your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team