“FANTASTIC HOTEL”

Ranked #35 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Cincinnati, Ohio
“FANTASTIC HOTEL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at Quality Inn from 7/5/13-7/7/13. Upon arrivial, I was greeted by polite and friendly staff. The hotel was clean, well kept and inviting. As I checked in, the computer was having some sort of malfunction/glitch, and instead of having to wait for the manager to figure out the problem, he informed the staff to give me my room key and allowed me to proceed to my room. He informed both staff and myself that if there is a problem once the computer was up and running that he would contact me. I was much appreciative of that considering I had just driven from Cincinnati and was tired. The room was FANTASTIC!! It was spacious, clean, up to date, and the bed was awesome. The location was perfect with plenty of restuants and activies near by. I absolutely felt safe staying there. It's been a few weeks since my visit to to Millwaukee, and I finally recieved my bill. Unfortunately the glitch in the computer when I first arrived over charged me, HOWEVER, I called the hotel to inform them of the over payment expecting to have to plead my case and perhaps elevate my voice, but that was certainly NOT THE CASE!! I spoke with the manager and he took care of it without any hesitation. I have to admit that I am nothing short of IMPRESSED with the service that I received during and after my stay at Quality INN - CC in Cincinnati

Room Tip: Request Room 366.. It's Fantastic!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013

Reviews such as these are greatly appreciated. I have shared the comments to our staff. They loved the feedback. Guest our are only priority and we will always work diligently to solve any issues. Thanks again for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Gurnee, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was a little leery about my stay here due to a few of the earlier reviews but I have to stay I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool was nice and so was the free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We have at least one overnight stay in Milwaukee per year and will definitely stay at this location next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mike,

We really appreciate your comments. It is always refreshing to hear such positive comments. We take pride in the service we offer. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Bellevue, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I randomly chose this hotel online and was very, very happy with the hotel. The suite was perfect, the indoor pool was great, even an arcade and steam room. The breakfasts were cool, and any small problems were handled quickly (not many). Made my week in WI very relaxed. And the location to EVERYTHING you would need was nice, great local food and a movie theater and bowling alley within a mile! I will stay here again when in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: The elevator is a bit slow, so upper rooms may not be your thing. I was cool with it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hello Steven,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, from the location to the amenities to the service.

Even though our hotel was a serendipitous findings, we hope that you will stay with us on all future visits.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

While our stay was simply overnight and a rather short night, we were very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the room. The hotel was easy to find and right off of the interstate. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Jennifer for your comments. We can see that you are a very active member on TripAdvisor and have reviewed many hotels. Being a senior contributor and giving our hotel an excellent review means a lot to us.

Hope to see you very soon.

Somonauk, il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just wanted to say how wonderful our stay was at Quality Suites in Milwaukee, WI. We were very pleased with the staff and our overall stay. The staff was very courteous and we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Milwaukee area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and made our stay much easier. We are looking forward to our next visit at the hotel when we travel to Milwaukee again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words, Allan. We are fortunate to have a great staff; they take pride in making sure each guest has a wonderful stay. Hope to see you soon.

Lakewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

First of I would like to thank all the staff for making my visit so easy! The one lady manager I came into contact with was absolutely wonderful. I had no problem with my 2 day stay at this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone around in town.

• Stayed June 2013
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate all of your kind words and hope to have you back soon!

Director of Guest Experience
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Have been staying in the hotel for 3 weeks now and eveything has been great. the front desk staff is very friendly and has helped me with every thing that i needed. hooked me up with a shuttle to miller park. housekeeping has been very nice and keeps my room clean. overall my stay has been very awesome.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for wonderful review. Our staff prides itself on providing great service. I have shared your comments with them; they appreciate the recognition. We look forward to seeing you soon.