“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

You added Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4488 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #20 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Gurnee, Illinois, United States
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was a little leery about my stay here due to a few of the earlier reviews but I have to stay I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool was nice and so was the free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We have at least one overnight stay in Milwaukee per year and will definitely stay at this location next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Mike,

We really appreciate your comments. It is always refreshing to hear such positive comments. We take pride in the service we offer. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Bellevue, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I randomly chose this hotel online and was very, very happy with the hotel. The suite was perfect, the indoor pool was great, even an arcade and steam room. The breakfasts were cool, and any small problems were handled quickly (not many). Made my week in WI very relaxed. And the location to EVERYTHING you would need was nice, great local food and a movie theater and bowling alley within a mile! I will stay here again when in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: The elevator is a bit slow, so upper rooms may not be your thing. I was cool with it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hello Steven,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, from the location to the amenities to the service.

Even though our hotel was a serendipitous findings, we hope that you will stay with us on all future visits.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

While our stay was simply overnight and a rather short night, we were very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the room. The hotel was easy to find and right off of the interstate. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you Jennifer for your comments. We can see that you are a very active member on TripAdvisor and have reviewed many hotels. Being a senior contributor and giving our hotel an excellent review means a lot to us.

Hope to see you very soon.

Somonauk, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just wanted to say how wonderful our stay was at Quality Suites in Milwaukee, WI. We were very pleased with the staff and our overall stay. The staff was very courteous and we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Milwaukee area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and made our stay much easier. We are looking forward to our next visit at the hotel when we travel to Milwaukee again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words, Allan. We are fortunate to have a great staff; they take pride in making sure each guest has a wonderful stay. Hope to see you soon.

Lakewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

First of I would like to thank all the staff for making my visit so easy! The one lady manager I came into contact with was absolutely wonderful. I had no problem with my 2 day stay at this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone around in town.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate all of your kind words and hope to have you back soon!

Director of Guest Experience
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Have been staying in the hotel for 3 weeks now and eveything has been great. the front desk staff is very friendly and has helped me with every thing that i needed. hooked me up with a shuttle to miller park. housekeeping has been very nice and keeps my room clean. overall my stay has been very awesome.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for wonderful review. Our staff prides itself on providing great service. I have shared your comments with them; they appreciate the recognition. We look forward to seeing you soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I recently stayed on trip to Wisconsin. This hotel looks great in the pictures, however, it is run down. The hotel had a very musty smell that they tried to cover up with airfreshener. Our room was hot and uncomfortable. My biggest concern though was safety. There was no night lock on our door. Which I thought was strange. We also had trouble with our key not working one night. The family down the hall had to have their lock reset 3 times. When the gentleman came up to fix it they were acting very bizarre. Both my husband and the other family felt very uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear KatiaAnn,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. We are deeply sorry that we fell below your expectations. Your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into.

Your comfort and safety are our number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Director of Guest Experience