“Quality Service”

Ranked #36 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Quality Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

While our stay was simply overnight and a rather short night, we were very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the room. The hotel was easy to find and right off of the interstate. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you Jennifer for your comments. We can see that you are a very active member on TripAdvisor and have reviewed many hotels. Being a senior contributor and giving our hotel an excellent review means a lot to us.

Hope to see you very soon.

Guest Experience Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Somonauk, il
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just wanted to say how wonderful our stay was at Quality Suites in Milwaukee, WI. We were very pleased with the staff and our overall stay. The staff was very courteous and we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Milwaukee area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and made our stay much easier. We are looking forward to our next visit at the hotel when we travel to Milwaukee again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words, Allan. We are fortunate to have a great staff; they take pride in making sure each guest has a wonderful stay. Hope to see you soon.

Guest Experience Team
Lakewood, New Jersey
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

First of I would like to thank all the staff for making my visit so easy! The one lady manager I came into contact with was absolutely wonderful. I had no problem with my 2 day stay at this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone around in town.

• Stayed June 2013
management4400, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate all of your kind words and hope to have you back soon!

Director of Guest Experience
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Have been staying in the hotel for 3 weeks now and eveything has been great. the front desk staff is very friendly and has helped me with every thing that i needed. hooked me up with a shuttle to miller park. housekeeping has been very nice and keeps my room clean. overall my stay has been very awesome.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for wonderful review. Our staff prides itself on providing great service. I have shared your comments with them; they appreciate the recognition. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I recently stayed on trip to Wisconsin. This hotel looks great in the pictures, however, it is run down. The hotel had a very musty smell that they tried to cover up with airfreshener. Our room was hot and uncomfortable. My biggest concern though was safety. There was no night lock on our door. Which I thought was strange. We also had trouble with our key not working one night. The family down the hall had to have their lock reset 3 times. When the gentleman came up to fix it they were acting very bizarre. Both my husband and the other family felt very uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear KatiaAnn,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. We are deeply sorry that we fell below your expectations. Your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into.

Your comfort and safety are our number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Director of Guest Experience
Mount Prospect, Illinois
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Me and my girlfriend have stayed here about 5-6 times now the last year so they must be doing something right. We've been to other choice hotels chain in the area and this one I think is one of the best for the price. The staff is great and accomodating and they try and upgrade me for my elite member status if rooms are available. It's not as great when it gets packed like requesting for late checkout but that is hit or miss to plan for especially if something is happening around town.

Room Tip: If there is a party going on that day, request for a room not on the second floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anthony R
management4400, Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
We value feedback from all guests. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent experience for each customer. I have shared your comments with your staff and they greatly appreciated the recognition.

I am sorry that we were not able to provide you a late checkout for that one stay; when we are busy, guests usually want to check in early, which limits our ability to provide late checkouts.

Thank you for being a part of the choice family. Hope to see you soon.
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Renovated and surprisingly good. Comfortable bed. Good HVAC. Staff helpful. Recently opened bar to complement the evening food available. Jay is a good bartender as well as maintenance man.
Took two tries to get a room that was acceptable, but the manager was extremely accommodating.
Would return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
management4400, Manager at Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are always looking at ways to offer more services for our guest. We recently opened our bar and we are delighted to hear the positive feedback.

Our staff tries to make each guest’s stay a pleasurable one. I have shared your kind words with our staff. It’s truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort, and takes the time to acknowledge them.

We are committed to each guest’s total satisfaction. We appreciate your return business.