“Close to the airport and centrally located”

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hidden Valley Lake, California
“Close to the airport and centrally located”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here because of close proximity to the airport. We also like the suite configuration for kids. Subway is down the street and open early so you can grab a sandwich to take on the plane. Hotel is under renovation, but that was not an issue. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ks714

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Milwaukee
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here for our first time, and were very pleased. The room was great, and staff was helpful when needed. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast. Wish the pool was larger, but it was still fun!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Gerald O
chicago
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My stay was perfect for hotel room. The location was near the airport and the room was very nice. This was the first time I stayed there and would stay there again. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to stay near an airport.

Monmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My stay at Milwaukee Quality Suites was amazing. The staff is excellent and were knowledgeable regarding the surrounding area. My room was spotless; the breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the staff makes you feel like home!!!!!

1 Thank cocacola87
Champaign, IL
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My last trip to Milwaukee was not the greatest to say the least. The hotel I went to was over booked, I was moved to a smoking room, the breakfast was mediocre, and the bed smelled dirty. However, I am pleased to say that my stay at the Quality Suites erased every bad memory of Milwaukee from my mind. I was greeted very warmly by the staff, the room I stayed in was recently renovated and made a memorable impression, and the following morning, I was able to get a generous bite to eat before hitting the road. I highly recommend this experience to any and all who are traveling. You get what you pay for and then some!

2 Thank James C
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My stay at the Quality Suites was excellent! I am the kind of person who is very hesitate about staying in a hotel because of all the possible things can I may experience. However, I enjoyed my stay and would go back any day. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area. The food was delicious and filling. I lived in a spacious and clean suite with a comfortable mattress. The staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate to my needs. I cannot wait to go back and stay at this hotel next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Cindy H
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very friendly and efficient service ! Did anything to help accomadate my stay! Especially with a newborn! Room was well equipped and very inviting ! Even went out of there way to ensure I had a wonderful stay.. staff sooooo helpful .. and breakfast was fresh and delicious ! Thankkk uuuu :) I most certainty will return !!!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank jerseygirlsmile8378
Travelers also viewed these Milwaukee hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
#42 of 56 in Milwaukee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport

Been to Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Property: Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Address: 4488 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221-2102 (Formerly Hospitality Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Milwaukee
#17 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#20 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee