Quality Inn
$179
$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stay here during the week sometimes, all the rooms I've stayed in smell and have some mechanical thing wrong. Have nice televisions with showtime. The People behind the counter are friendly. I would rate it higher because of the service but the rooms smell so bad that I can not do it for that reason.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Beds were very comfortable, Hotel and dining area kept clean. I would have liked a bigger selection of breakfast items ie: biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs. Do wish there was no smoking at entrance. Overall a good deal. Got it for $62.03 including tax on Hotwire.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay at this LaQuinta was awesome. We were welcomed by a wonderful staff member. It was extremely busy and he welcomed us as if we were the only ones there. The room, bed, linens were the most comfy compared to other hotels we have stayed at. The breakfast area staff did a wonderful job keeping the "food on the table", the cleaning staff were friendly when we rode the elevator with them or passed them in the hall. Just a great night. Love LaQuinta hotels. Stay in them if they are available. This one is tops.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff was good, new person at the desk was helpful as she could be for her first day. The parking lot is a hang out for the smokers as the hotel is a non smoker. Good luck getting in the front door without having to put up with two to eight people puffing away under the over hang for the front door. This means people are hanging out in the parking lot all night. This is good and bad. The food is the normal hotel AM food. What do you expect?

The room small but I don't need a lot of room. When I killed the lights I found the light coming in from the door was due to the door was not hung right or someone bent the door frame to get in. Either way the part that keeps the door close and bad people out was full exposed to the out side of the door. I find it hard to believe the manager telling me that this was the first time he had been told about it, and that he'll have a door fixed. This was the first time I have seen a door that you could really open with a credit card like in the movies.

If I was traveling with my family, I would have not even walked inside when I got there. I stayed in worst places but they were in 3rd world countries well in the military. That was a tent.

This is funny for August but there was no heat in the room. AC was noisy and it was down to 68 when I got there and I couldn't get the room to warm up.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo