New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #52 of 54 Hotels in Milwaukee
Tomah, Wisconsin, USA
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, but had a cigarette smell, despite the no-smoking law. The smell wasn't bad enough to change rooms. The bed was comfortable. The TV and channels received were great. It was quiet, and we had a pleasant stay. The hallways need a bit of attention; there was a number ripped from one door, but for what we paid for the room, the value was excellent. Although we didn't eat breakfast there, aside from having some orange juice, we noticed that there wasn't much variety. The orange juice was excellent. We would stay at this hotel again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had made plans to be out of the town for the weekend just to get away from home for a day. I booked a larger room with a fridge and microwave so that we would have a more comfortable stay. The shelf in the fridge was broken. Around 11pm until the early hours of the morning there were people running up and down the halls and yelling. When we contacted the front desk there was no improvement. During check out I was asked how our stay was and when I responded the desk attendent didn't take notice. Our relaxing trip out of town just left me unrested and regretting that we booked a room at this hotel and feeling like I wasted my money. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Milwaukee hotels

Bainbridge, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed 3 nights and only received 1 set of clean towels. Front desk was unattended 90% of the time. Lobby/breakfast area littered with food and floors sticky with beverages. Attitude of staff during check-in and departure was awful. Felt like I was bothering them by asking them to do their job. Non working electrical outlets in room. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. Left & finished our vacation in another hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank basketlady13
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Courteous staff & room service. Decent breakfast w/ waffle maker. Nice TV & 2 double beds. 4 or 5 fast food locations in short walk. Thermostat in room. Internet. Plenty of parking. AARP discount. Very good value.

Room Tip: Try 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was traveling to MIlwaukee all the way from Memphis TN. I called Laquinta and told them that I may be late but I am on my way please don't give away my room. The lady told me if I'm not there by 1am then she was going to give my room away. There was no way I would have been able to find another room that late at night. Plus, I shouldn't have had to find another room. My rooom should have been garunteed. Also when I did get inside the room it smelled of funky sex. My wife and I were also awakened by a lady knocking on our door at 6am. I answered the door and she said sorry they gave me the wrong room number. I don't know who "they" where. I'm not sure if it was the front office who gave her the wrong room number, or someone the lady knew. I should of learned my lesson about this hotel from past experiences. One time before I found a dirty condom laying on the floor. I really can't make things like this up. I wish I was making this up. If you want to stay at a clean quiet place, this is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukee
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#22 of 54 in Milwaukee

Been to La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Northwest? Share your experiences!