“Excellent value for the money”
Review of Quality Inn

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

A TripAdvisor Member
Waukegan, Illinois, USA
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had made plans to be out of the town for the weekend just to get away from home for a day. I booked a larger room with a fridge and microwave so that we would have a more comfortable stay. The shelf in the fridge was broken. Around 11pm until the early hours of the morning there were people running up and down the halls and yelling. When we contacted the front desk there was no improvement. During check out I was asked how our stay was and when I responded the desk attendent didn't take notice. Our relaxing trip out of town just left me unrested and regretting that we booked a room at this hotel and feeling like I wasted my money. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed 3 nights and only received 1 set of clean towels. Front desk was unattended 90% of the time. Lobby/breakfast area littered with food and floors sticky with beverages. Attitude of staff during check-in and departure was awful. Felt like I was bothering them by asking them to do their job. Non working electrical outlets in room. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. Left & finished our vacation in another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank basketlady13
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Courteous staff & room service. Decent breakfast w/ waffle maker. Nice TV & 2 double beds. 4 or 5 fast food locations in short walk. Thermostat in room. Internet. Plenty of parking. AARP discount. Very good value.

Room Tip: Try 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was traveling to MIlwaukee all the way from Memphis TN. I called Laquinta and told them that I may be late but I am on my way please don't give away my room. The lady told me if I'm not there by 1am then she was going to give my room away. There was no way I would have been able to find another room that late at night. Plus, I shouldn't have had to find another room. My rooom should have been garunteed. Also when I did get inside the room it smelled of funky sex. My wife and I were also awakened by a lady knocking on our door at 6am. I answered the door and she said sorry they gave me the wrong room number. I don't know who "they" where. I'm not sure if it was the front office who gave her the wrong room number, or someone the lady knew. I should of learned my lesson about this hotel from past experiences. One time before I found a dirty condom laying on the floor. I really can't make things like this up. I wish I was making this up. If you want to stay at a clean quiet place, this is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The King Size bed was great, the TV has hook-ups for your DVD player. All types of fast food restaurants within walking distant. Friendly staff arrival and departure.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo