All reviewsvan burenheavenly bedgarlic knotdog bedbank buildingfront deskmeeting spacebusiness districtthe cleaning crewlake viewawesome staynice hotelwalk in showerhotel restaurantegg sandwichthe hotel staffsummerfest grounds
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Jeff Hess, you have work to do with this staff. Scott Kallaus has a nasty attitude. He offered NO platinum benefits. As a platinum member, I would not expect my view to be of the parking lot when much better rooms show as available online. I had to ask twice about benefits before being offered breakfast as both my welcome gift AND the same breakfast for the benefit since there is no lounge. SPG continues to fall short on service! I’d hoped the merge with Marriott would bring about change in SPG lacking service.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
GeneralManager2740, General Manager at The Westin Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

We will reach out to you personally, and thank you for the opportunity to discuss your concerns.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We recently booked a large block for a conference and our point of contact at the hotel was very accommodating as we needed to make changes and adjustments to our rooming and special event hosted at the hotel. Even in the midst of several issues the team was willing to take care of us and make it right. We appreciate their flexibility and ability to work with us as items arose.

Room Tip: In double rooms the vent blows directly on the guest bed closest to the window. Plan for a breezy sleep!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of your even and for sharing your thoughts about the experience!. It was a pleasure serving you

Reviewed August 6, 2018

As with almost all Westins that I have stayed in, this one was as expected. (even though we were supposed to have a lake view room and ended up looking at the roof of the building next door). Heavenly beds, quiet rooms and great location in the city of Milwaukee. The hotel was full due to four different weddings that were taking place, but one would never know that they were booked. It was so quiet!
Easy to get to Harley Davidson Museum (must see!), the Miller Brewery (must see!) and Miller Park for a Brewers game (must see!) We thoroughly enjoyed our time in the city.

Stayed: August 2018

We are very glad you enjoyed your visit and our proximity to local attractions. WE also are very grateful you took a moment to share your experience with the traveling community. Please come back again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is a nice and very comfortable hotel. The rooms are modern and in great shape with everything you need. The location is convenient to almost everything, especially the water. Staff was friendly and had a nice breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Will be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Thank you! We are so delighted to have been able to serve you and sincerely appreciate your review of your experience!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked this place looking for an upscale getaway, but the room was not very clean (makeup on one of the towels and the bed skirt had stains on it) and the hallways smell like dogs because there are many many dogs on the premises (some guests have 2 large dogs in their rooms). Also, the customer service was subpar. The valet saw me and my husband walking into the building after getting out of our car and instead of saying “welcome” or “how can I help you” he looked at us and asked why we were there. When we replied that we were staying there, his response was “oh.” What if we were going here for dinner? A friendly greeting would have been appreciated. Then, after taking some of our bags to the car at 11:45am and hoping to return to the room to get our remaining bags before the 12pm checkout, we we able to use our room key to access our floor, however when we returned to the room we discovered that we were locked out because our keys were deactivated. It took us 5 mins to get on the elevator to ask the front desk to reactivate our keys. First, the desk clerk walked away while my husband and I were standing there. Then, when she returned she told us unfortunately the keys deactivate at 12pm exactly and she needed to see my ID to let me back in even though the room key was in my hand. I told her that my purse and ID were locked in the room and it was only 11:50 a.m, not 12pm and we were literally in the process of carrying our bags downstairs to check out when we got locked out unexpectantly and prior to the actual checkout time. She allowed my husband to verify his identity and then she let us continue our checkout and move out process but without any apology or anything at all.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle O

Thank you for speaking with me personally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope to welcome you back again in the future.