Hyatt Place Milwaukee West
$117
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$169
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Pool
$178
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasketball tournamentking bedwould stay here againbusiness traveleryogurtfree breakfasthot breakfastthe breakfast areaup to datemini fridgewedding receptionwater pressurebusiness tripclean hotelroom was largegreat place to stayfitness center
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I didn't expect much from this property, but, boy, did it ever impress me! Exceptional service, friendly, helpful and gracious staff. Spacious, well-appointed room. Nicely designed lobby. Excellent breakfast buffet. Amazing value for the dollar. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This our 3rd stay and would definately come back again. Nice spacious rooms. I love the sitting area which was great for our family of 3. After a long day of "togetherness" it was nice to be able to spread out a little bit. Clean, comfortable -- very nice. The breakfast is a notch above most "includes breakfast" hotel experiences with a very nice selection of both hot and cold items. It's nice to get something a little more substantial then just cereal and danish. I also think serving breakfast on real dishes is a nice touch as opposed to styrofoam plates. We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

What can I say...got to love these renovated Hyatt Places. I stayed at this location for 6 weeks in July and August of 2011 and am currently working on my 4th week in August of this year. The staff are exceptionally friendly, the rooms are clean and fresh every day and the daily free breakfast is always a treat. Plus, there is a bar. The free high-speed internet connection (wireless or hard-wired) has been sufficient to work on as I have been out-of-town for work and occasionally need to work from the room. The televisions are great quality (50" LGs). As far as the channel line-up...not sure cause I only watch ESPN but I know HBO is included. My only complaint (I guess you can call it that) is the fitness area...just a couple of treadmills and an elliptical. But, there is an affordable gym about two miles away. As far as the area, there is a decent selection of (fast) food and a handful of resteraunts. Plus there is a Target nearby if you need to shop for something you forgot. My only recommendation on the area is don't venture too far west...North Milwaukee is rough to say the least. But, there is nothing to be concerned about in the surrounding area. That said, I love this hotel and value and look forward to
staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed one night all on points. We came in and they helped us. Wifi was great. The people at the gallery host (hyatt place's front desk) were very nice. We asked for towels and she brought them up to our room. We also on accident bought a movie and the manager took the charge off for us.

Room Tip: They will give any room you want if there are not busy. So if you have a preference just telll them and they will help you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yoni K
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Stayed one night. Extremely pleased with everything except aveage breakfast buffet selections. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Since this was our first trip to Milwaukee, I asked if there was a nicer way into town rather than using the expressway. The folks at the front desk went out of their way to provide directions to the downtown area so that we could see some of the neighborhoods as well as providing restaurant recommendations and things to see. I almost forgot to write more about the property. It was excellent ! The suite was large, clean and attractive as were the public areas. We will certainly stay at this property again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple