Tripadvisor

from $65.00
from $41.03
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Excellent paint and sip experience. I had a reservation for 14 people for a celebration. Jessica, our art assistant, was awesome! She was very attentive and provided great service. She even provided plain paper for one of our younger guests to participate in the painting activity. There were lots of choices (paintings, woods, and mosaics). There were ample materials. The smoothies were very good. At the same time, Frida Fest was also held on the grounds which provided more for us to do before and after our Open Studio session. Worth the money and the time! I can't wait to go again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Overall: Excellent! The location is so cute, staff was incredibly helpful, food was delicious, and we had an amazing time!

Location: Very Good! I found The Farmhouse Paint & Sip online while looking into paint bars to host a birthday party for my mom. This location was the only place that met all of my date/time/number of guests/paint choice needs. It was easy to find (I'm surprised I hadn't noticed it before while driving down 6th Street). They also have a big parking lot, which was a plus for me (nobody had to drive around looking for street parking). Inside is beautiful!

Service: Excellent! From the first phone call to the clean-up, the staff was fantastic. I called / emailed a few times with questions / concerns and every time they were very friendly and helpful. They helped me plan and organize everything; it ran so smoothly. They were able to accommodate all 24 of us (we needed A LOT of attention because we're newbies) and still host/teach other groups.

Food: Very Good! I also used their catering service and ordered a few party platters. We had chips with salsa and guacamole, a fruit platter, a veggie tray, a sandwich platter (buns, deli meats, and cheeses) with mayo and mustard, and pulled pork (with buns). Everything was delicious, and there was plenty of food. They were also very good about keeping water and coffee available. We were also able to bring in cupcakes/desserts so that we could sing Happy Birthday.

This place is amazing. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: April 2018
Enrique N, Owner at The Farmhouse Paint and Sip Bar and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Wow this means so much to us! Thank you, we cant wait to have y'all back!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Our team held a team building event here and it was absolutely fantastic. We had a large group and we made wood signs. We had picked our signs in advance and everything was set up perfectly for us. Every single sign that was created turned out fantastic and the staff and especially the owners, were so accommodating. I would highly recommend The Farmhouse Paint and Sip Bar and Café for any occasion or event. I will definitely return when I am in Milwaukee again. Thank you so much for the fun experience!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

There are many choices of paintings from which to choose. The girls were able to each find one that interested them. It's a bit restrictive from my point of view but the atmosphere is very nice, everything is clean and the staff is friendly and encouraging. A good alternative to museums.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the artist and the mimosa bar, however I was disappointed in the lack of seating preparation. I brought my mom for a Mother's Day painting event and they tried to seat us separately with no attempt at trying to move things around. Fortunately it worked out that we could sit together thanks to the creative thinking of the other patrons but it was still frustrating.

Date of experience: May 2017
Enrique N, General Manager at The Farmhouse Paint and Sip Bar and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Hi Sammy! So sorry we did not catch your seating mix up! We do our best to sit all of the parties together. We are glad our other guests were able to accommodate! We will try harder next time to make sure all parties are seated in their assigned seats! Thank you for your review and we do hope to see you again some time!