Sleep Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airporteggs and sausagepark and flyyogurtgeneral mitchellmitchell fieldmini fridge and microwavewalk in showerfree breakfastwaffle makeran early flightnext morningbed was comfortablemilwaukee airportwould stay here againthe check in processlate check
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed here at the end of July 2012 while in Milwaukee for a Family Reunion. The hotel is so close to the airport that taxis won't even take you there, but that's okay because the hotel has a FREE shuttle to/from the airport. It's not the most luxurious of places, but definately felt it was good for the money and met the needs of me and my family (three adults). It was a bit dated, but it felt clean and was comfortable.

The continental breakfast was an added bonus. On the Saturday we were there, there was a 30 minutes line for waffles, but the staff made sure that all other options were fully stock and available for those of us not up to waiting for a waffle.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel at least 3 times over the past 2 years and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Very close to the Milwaukee Airport and we have taken advantage of their Park and Fly program all 3 stays. The price for the overnight at the hotel is about equal to parking in the covered parking at the airport for a week. On early morning flights, driving to Milwaukee the night before and staying at the hotel has worked great for our family. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are helpful. Continental breakfast is standard hotel fare.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank whamma
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Pros:
-Very friendly staff member named Erin (sp?) checked us in. She was dressed professionally, was kind and helpful!
-Nice pool and hot tub area.
-Clean, comfortable rooms. (We had to switch rooms from a 2 queen room to a 1 king suite room due to the queen room unfortunately being booked fully the next night. We ended up liking the king room more anyway)
-The first morning, the breakfast area had lots of options.
-Dunkin' Donuts half a mile away. I love my DD coffee!

Cons:
- Very unfriendly, grumpy woman in a sweatshirt came in at night after Erin left. I was sitting in the lobby using my laptop and as people kept coming in she was very rude to them. A sweet elderly couple were talking about how tired they were and she snapped at them about how she felt no mercy for them because of how much she works. Not professional at all. Try being nice lady. You left a very bad impression on me and I am assuming on them as well.
-The second morning, the breakfast bar was almost empty when we got up there around 7:30 or 8. It was poorly stocked as well. No cups for juice or for the waffle batter. We had to use coffee cups from clear up by the front desk. Everything was basically empty. We were up there for about half an hour or more and that whole time there were no staff members to refill anything.

Those are basically my only complaints. That woman was just absolutely awful. I cannot believe how rude she was to people. Overall it was a great stay. Thank you!

Room Tip: The king room we ended up in did not have a bathtub. It did have a very interesting wrap around the corner shower that I loved though!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed for one night in a "pinch" trying to catch the 6 a.m. ferry to Michigan. Tripadvisor gave pretty good reviews; however, we either had a broken HVAC or the other visitors neglected to mention the jet engine sound of the fan going on and off. It was AWFUL. Did not consider changing rooms b/c of surly staff and difficulty of getting the rollaway bed to start with. We did get 5 people into one room with a rollaway and a blow-up mattress (of our own - blood on the pull-out mattress pretty gross). No one slept much, can't say anything for the neighborhood (yuk) but I don't want to totally dis the hotel. Well, it was cheap, anyway. Maybe if the A/C was not so terrible we would have felt differently.

Room Tip: Check the A/C. . . .
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I did some research on tripadvisor before booking this hotel for their Park and Fly deal. The reviews of this hotel stood out that this was a decent place to stay without spending a fortune. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was decent and the price was only a little more than the price of just parking our car at the airport. The only negative thing I have to say is that we were told the shuttle runs 24/7, but when we were picked up about 11:30 p.m. we were told the shuttle only runs until midnight so I'd suggest confirming whether or not the shuttle runs 24/7 or not.

Room Tip: King size bed was very comfortable!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple