“Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport”

Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #21 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, Usa
“Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

It was a nice place to stay at, easy to get to. Pool and hot tub were nice. Bar looked good but we did not go there. Was close to Miller Park, which was nice to visit. Would stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Shannbel1971:

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport while you were in Milwaukee. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback from guests such as yourself. It helps us not only praise our employees who do well but also use the feedback as a training tool in order to better our service and product.

Thank you once again for taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor.

Clint Wills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was fantastic!! The staff was so kind, very helpful, and a real joy! Everyone we encountered seemed genuinely happy to have us there. Specifically Jeff from maintenance who was doubling as our shuttle driver was very nice. Michelle in charge of rooms & marketing made us feel so welcome! She went out of her way to greet us each & every time she saw us (even when she wasn't on duty). Al the shuttle bus driver was also very nice. Everyone was great. The hotel was very clean, well maintained, and near the airport but not so close that we heard airplanes all night. Dinner was wonderful, great food at reasonable prices. Also the breakfast buffet was way above average. We travel & stay overnight frequently, this place was exceptionally impressive!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear CiaraShaw:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to point out a few key employees that you interacted with during your stay.

At the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport we pride ourselves in providing personalized and professional service to each and every guest and the fact that we succeeded during your stay truly makes me happy.

Thank you once again for your kind comments I will be sure to share them with our entire staff.

Milwaukee
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our entire family, all 28 of us, celebrated an untraditional Christmas at the Crowne Plaza this year. We rented 7 rooms and everyone stayed overnight. The staff was great, the rooms large and comfortable, and the food was above average. Before and after dinner kids and adults swan in the pool and enjoyed the spa. Everyone had a great time without the fuss and work. The beginning of a new Christmas tradition !!

Room Tip: Picks rooms one the first floor to make pool access easy.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Jack Jack California:

Thank you for spending your family Christmas at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. We truly appreciation that you were able to call our airport hotel your home away from home with visiting with family.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

Cable, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I spent a comfortable, relaxing and pleasant night at The Crowne after traveling all the day long. The room was lovely. The bed was super-comfy. Still, what impressed me most was the service. I was the last person to dine in the restaurant that evening...and they treated me as though I was the first. I will definitely plan to stay there again when next I fly into/out of the Milwaukee airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Kristine:

Thank you so much for taking time to post such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. We hold ourselves to very high standards regarding customer service and I'm happy to read that we held up to our own standards.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

Plano, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Overnight business trip. One of my business associates was not feeling well on arrival in the late evening. The entire hotel staff went out of their way to locate medical information. Additionally, they accommodated every special request we had that evening. Customer service at its finest. Thank you.
Additionally, they allowed a deviation off the menu the next morning to allow me to order the highly recommended schnitzel for a late breakfast. I do highly recommend the schnitzel.
Thanks for taking such good care of us.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Keith:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport during your last stay in the Milwaukee Airport area. We truly appreciate receiving honest and kind feedback such as yours. I'm glad that we took such good care of you and your co-worker. I will be sure to praise our team members and share your comments with the entire staff.

Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Enjoyed a company Christmas party in the hotel ballroom. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Food was excellent and the service was top notch. Would definitely recommend this location to others for events such as this. Tonia and Micale did a great job serving as well :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Clint W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear b s:

I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your Christmas party at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. I was also thrilled to see that the service you were provided was as you said "top notch".

We pride ourselves in providing a great service experience for each and every guest whether it be in the ballroom, at the front desk, or in the hallway walking by.

I want to let you know that I have shared all of your comments with not only the associates mentioned but the entire hotel.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are looking to host and event in the Milwaukee Airport area.

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was staying at your hotel and had breakfast the whole 3 days I was there and hands down the best ever.. I was able to get in and be seated early which was plus and further more interact with your breakfast chef Matt and get the lowdown on the latest weather and sports with him. He made sure that I knew of what specials he was having that day on your outstanding buffet and further more told me what the following days specials were.

When I do return to your hotel I hope that I may be able to thank Chef Matt for his service and interaction with me. He not only treated me as a guest but as a person. Thank You once again Matt your Food Rocks Socks....

Room Tip: Make sure you Get to the Buffet early and ask for Chef Matt he will be able to give you weather and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Harvey L:

Thank you so much for choosing the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport as your hotel of choice during your recent 3 day stay. We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our location.

Matt is one of our all stars and is always coming up with creative breakfast specials to add to our buffet daily and I'm happy that you enjoyed them so much. I shared your comments with the entire staff today during our daily operational meeting and everyone gave Matt a round of applause.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize one of our key employees you truly made our day.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the Milwaukee Airport area.