Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
$157
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$93
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$189
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskmilwaukee airportthe shuttle driverminute drivenext morningan early flightpark flyfitness roomwedding receptionroom was clean and comfortablebusiness triphotel staffstayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpfulking bedbartenderlounge
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Although this hotel is located near the airport it way outclasses everything near the airport. The hotel is modern, very quiet, spotless and has the greatest beds. Breakfast buffet was included in my rate, which included eggs, sausage/bacon, french toast, juice/coffee, etc with very nice breakfast waitresses. Front desk service is spot on. Fitness center, pool and hot tub were clean and well kept. I did have a bit of a problem with the wireless internet that kept disconnecting..not sure if it was a hotel issue or me learning to use my IPAD. Booking my next night right now.

Room Tip: Even my ground floor room near an exit was quiet. They do have handicapped accessible rooms on the first floor as well.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Management6401, Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for your "Outstanding" comments regarding the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.

Our entire staff is excited about your posting to show you appeciation of their hard work and attention to detail.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Milwaukee and to the Crowne Plaza .

Reviewed July 11, 2013

First off, this is not your typical hotel near the airport. Usually I try to steer clear of anything near the airport because the neighborhood is generally not the best, but this is not the case here.

The hotel itself is stellar from the lobby to the pool to the rooms. I can't think of one thing I would change or that could have been better. Gorgeous rooms and furnishings. I still have the little bottle of lavender spray they gave us on our bed to help us sleep better. Nice touches.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shel S
Hotel_Management6401, Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

We appeciate your stay at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport. "Service is the key to guest satifaction and the principle has our personal committment.

We hope to serve you again and again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I just stayed there for 2 nights over July 4th while there for Milwaukee Summerfest. I was very pleased overall with the hotel. It was clean. The decor was modern. The hotel was quiet. Everything worked well. Bedding was comfortable. Enjoyed a workout in the fitness room, the hot tub and the pool. Very comfortable and a good bargain. No complaints whatsoever. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lexi0226
John E, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review. We at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have just spent a week at the hotel. The experience was good, and the Convention, attended by over 450 attendees was well catered for by the hotel. I agree that the rooms are good - the plumbing works well, and bed good. The room was quiet. although I was facing north and the car park. The hotel ran out of fridges for the rooms which was disappointing.

The hotel runs a good shuttle to the airport and the Amtrak station [Milwaukee Airport on the Hiawatha service from Milwaukee and Chicago]. Be aware that the Amtrak station has no phone [and I had no cell reception], so you are advised to catch the Amtrak - Airport Shuttle and wait for the hotel shuttle there.

There is virtually no choice of restaurants outside the hotel, with only a MacDonalds or a Steak Restaurant / Bar [which is very good] within easy walking distance. However, for those without transport, the Bus 19 runs very frequently from outside the Hotel to downtown, and places between for a $2.25 fare

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter H
Hotel_Management6401, Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that you had a great stay and our staff was really excited and proud to host the NscaleConvention.

Looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I have just spent a week at this hotel and could not have asked for better service. The staff really do go out of their way to help you. In particular, I would like to commend Maureen on the front desk for all her assistance although all the front desk folks were just great. The rooms would be a bit nicer with a fridge/microwave but it wasn't a big deal. And there was very little choice of outside restaurants, ie. one. But the prices in the hotel restaurant were very reasonable, much more so than other hotels we've stayed at. On the plus side, our room was completely soundproof - we never heard a sound from our neighbours on either side and not much noise from the hall. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and indeed have already done so, to anyone planning on staying in the Milwaukee area.

Room Tip: I would suggest avoiding room 221 as there was an odd random noise that was very distracting. We were moved to the ground floor and were very happy with #107.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince. We will share with Maureen and our entire staff your warm comments and sincere appeciation.

Your continued patranage is paramont and greatly appeciated.