“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #20 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel. In addition to well appointed and comfortable rooms, I would like to commend Megan at the front desk. Megan went above and beyond her responsibilities to offer solutions to a business-communications problem that I experienced. She approached the situation with professionalism, decorum and was very accommodating during the situation ... and for the duration of my stay. My stay was more enjoyable because of her attention to my situation. She is definitely an asset to the Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Patricia M,

Thank you for your kind words ands review! The Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport strives to go above and beyond and excel in guest service. I am glad that our Guest Service Agent was able to take the burden off of you during your stay due to frustrations you encountered. Again, thank you for your great review and we look forward to your visit again while in the Miilwaukee, Wisconsin area.

Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Milwaukee
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I held my wedding reception at the Crowne Plaza in October and it turned out fantastic!! I recevied so many compliments from my guests about the excellent food, service, the reception hall, etc. I was very pleased with the ease of working with everyone at the Crowne, from my banquet manager Robyn, to the staff at the front desk, everyone was more than helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel if you wish to hold a wedding reception! - Kristine Z

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Kristine Z,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear from our guests who have weddings or is part of a wedding at our hotel. I am glad that you and your guests were pleased with the food and service from Robyn and the entire team.We pride ourselves on our above and beyond service and our quality food. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had a flight at 6:30 am and didn't want to get up in the middle of the night to drive. Our room was large and clean. The bed was comfy. The free 24 hour shuttle to the airport was also great! For just over 10 hours of being there, it was well worth it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Amber G,

Thank you for the review. I am glad that you enjoyed your brief stay and noticed how clean the rooms were, our comfortable beds and our complimentery 24 hour airport shuttle. Again, thank you for the review and we hope that you will be able to spend longer time at the hotel next time and take advantage of our other amenities and service.

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently held a 2-day workshop at the Crowne Plaza and from start to finish had a wonderful experience. I had great communication with the sales staff, especially Robyn, and while I was not on-site for the workshop, I had a presenter and an on-site contact who were there and both had nothing but great things to say about the staff.

We did have one issue with a leak in the ceiling Saturday morning due to heavy rain, but the problem was attended to quickly and to the best of their ability. We were able to start the workshop on time and the attendees didn't even know there had been a leak.

I wouldn't hesitate to use this venue again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Brittany N,

Thank you for the review. I enjoy hearing great comments about our Sales & Catering team and how they go above and beyond the call of service. Our goal is to see the event through from the beginning to the end and it sounds like that is exactly what we did! I am sorry for the inconvenience of the roof leak, but we have an outstanding engineering team that is quick to respond to any issue or circumstance and I am glad that it was taken care of before the event started. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to hosting your workshop again in the future.

Toronto
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very close to the Airport, but didn't hear 1 plane in the 2 nights we stayed. Checked in early and they were very happy to do so...which is nice after a long flight. 10 mins by car form the airport and 10 mins to the mall and other shops like walmart etc.

beds were good, room was clean, bathroom was very clean.
I even asked for a wine bottle opener and the guy at the bar gave me one to keep..

Would stay here again, and 1 will in 3 months when i return

Room Tip: we didn't hear the planes at all, but we were on the inside part of the hotel..maybe that is why...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear superwell,

We appreciate your great comments! It is great to hear stories of our team going above and beyond for giving your a wine opener when you needed one. I will share with our team and celebrate with them. Again, thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again in 3 months. Please make sure to introduce yourself our management so we can get to you as a guest.

Naples, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I previously have worked in the hotel industry for 15 years and consider myself to have a pretty good understanding of what is important to hotel guests. I recently stayed in the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport and it was an amazing experience. The hotel was both stylish and very comfortable. The staff could not be more accommodating and friendly. It is great to know that when I have to return to Milwaukee in the future, I will definitely be staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it.

1 Thank Jim W
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dr. Jim W.,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at our hotel! Several of our team members including myself had the opportunity to meet and speak with yourself and we all agreed it was very much our pleasure. It is great to hear comments from guests who have hospitality experience and to see how we compare to their standards. Again, thank you for staying at our hotel and the team looks forward to your next vist. Good luck on your business!!!

Portland, Maine
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I checked in today and have found the ladies at the front desk to be helpful and efficient. My room was clean and comfortable and in checking out the pool I found it to be a nice size and hope that it will be open before I leave on Sunday. When I went to the restaurant for lunch I was disappointed to be serve a salad which was full of water with under cooked chicken. There were only 3 tables taken and service was very slow - I ordered a caesar salad and was surprised at how long it took to get it with under chicken. I went to a restaurant across the street for a cooked meal. I tried again for dinner and there were two tables taken, I did not even sit down because of the loud music they were playing. It was not music to eat by but to drink by and they would not even turn it down. Strike Two. I will try room service in my room and update as to the meal.

Room Tip: If not for the restaurant I would have given an overall higher rating. The lack of nearby restauran...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
CrownePlazaMKE, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Cheryl D,

I am very sorry for your restaurant experience. By the time my response has been posted our Food & Beverage Manager will have already spoken to you about your experience. We are focused on taking our service level to the next level and this is a great opportunity to work with our staff on training and anticipating the guests needs. Please let myself know personally if there is anything else we can do to make your stay a memorable one! Again, I am very sorry for you restaurant experience and we hope to have the opportunity to take care of you again in the future.

Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukee
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport

Been to Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!