This is the first time I stayed in the IC in Milwaukee, during previous visits I stayed in the Courtyard hotel.
Eventhough I was upgraded to an executive room, the room was not as big as the rooms I stayed in in the courtyard. Still the room was more than big enough for somebody travelling alone, with a sitting room, a roomy bedroom and a bath room.
The Bath room was clean but looked a bit dated, it was ok though.
Breakfast is great in the IC, good service and excellent food! I like the bar as well, a good place to recover from the freezing cold of Milwaukee.
The location is good, it is in walking distance from lots of bars and restaurants and I even walked to the Bradley center for a Basket Ball game.
The IC is not the cheapest but it is a good and comfortable hotel, just what you need when you're away from home for a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental