We found a really good price for this downtown hotel on Priceline. I put in a bid for downtown 4-star and this is what we got. At first I was disappointed because it wasn't the Modern, but we saved lots of money and the InterContinental was really great. Location is totally convient for walking to everything downtown. The staff was friendly from the beginning. Our king room was huge... including a sitting area. I also think there are some great happy hours specials for guests. We had a minor problem with the bill that was taken care of right away. Tip: Valet parking is not mandatory... I think parking in the city lot next door will work or on the streets if you time it right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental