InterContinental Milwaukee
$149
$112
$176
  • Room Service
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
$189
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$179
$161
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$109
1,143 results
All reviewskil watchocolate barfront deskpabst theatermarcus centerunderground parkinglobby barsitting roomthe river walkself parkingwater streetflat screenking bedkilowatdowntownvaletbartender
Reviewed August 6, 2009

The service, food and staff are first rate. I have stayed at the intercontinental every week since March and have never been dissappointed. Romms are spacious and clean. food is five star and teh staff is the best.

Frederick E. Fitte
Sr. Program Manager
Harris Corporation

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I was very impressed! The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2009

The staff at this hotel really understands service.
We try to visit Milwaukee every year for our anniversery and every year we had a special dinner at Giovannis Restaurant which we new had closed last year. Some friends from the area mentioned another Itialian restaurant, Zarletti's, which to make a long story short dropped the ball and we left before being able to order. We went back to the hotel very frustrated. The manager of the hotel was in the lobby and recognized our distress. After informing him of our situation he made a phone call and got us into an amazing restaurant, Tuto, which he informed us was owned by the same family that owned Giovannis. He even requested they prepare a special meal from Giovannis that wasn't even on their menu. He made what we thought was going to be a disappointing evening into one that was very special. And he gave us a connection to a place we thought was lost forever.
I would definitely recomend this hotel to anyone, the rooms are clean and well appointed, it's in a great location right in the middle of downtown Milwaukee, the lobby is amazing but most of all the staff is incredible!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iosilvr
Reviewed July 24, 2009

I am currently sitting in the room right now. Giving this Hotel a four star rating is a joke. Because you spend a little on decore and a flat screen tv does not give me enought reasoning to rank this hotel that high. I am sitting in the room right now and I will list what I dislike.

-Door latch/lock is almost falling off
-Smoke detector is inoperable
-Bathroom is filthy
-I opened the top drawer to look for the phone book and there is dirt, coffee ground and garbage
-The beds are spring mattresses and very uncomfortable, you can feel the springs
-You have to pay for WIFI
-Carpet is dirty
-Parking is additional $28 per day
-Price does not reflect the room, this should be a $80 room not a $150

Likes
- Decor of both the room and more so the hotel
- Location

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Zeilzabob
Reviewed July 21, 2009

My partner & I went to MKE for Pridefest and a surprize birthday party for my sister. This hotel was both fun and accessible. We loved the brunch at the Kil@Wat restaurant. The service, food, and decor were all great. We were within minutes of everything. Had a blast, e

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple