Just stayed here for a quick weekend trip to Milwaukee to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Marcus Center. Highly recommend this hotel because of its amazing location! It is right in the middle of EVERYTHING. The River Walk, many different restaurants, the trolly system, and all the theatres are in walking distance of this hotel. The Marcus Center is literally RIGHT across the street, so it was incredibly convenient.
Parking is through the public access lot located right next door, but you take your parking pass to the front desk and they give you the $25 rate overnight unlimited parking until 3 pm, so you can come and go as you place for one flat rate.
The rooms were clean, great layout. Staff was friendly and helpful with any questions I had about the area. The walls seem a little thin because I could hear people talking through them occasionally, but it wasn't an issue. The price is a little steep but for the location, it was worth shelling out the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental