I have now stayed in both the Pfister and the Intercontinental and now i made my reservation to Pfister. The hotel is nice and clean, especially the lobby and the location is great. I did like the gym a lot, it was rather big and it was great that they had a Sauna ( for a Finnish person it is a huge +). The service was very good and did not have any thing there to complain about. We were staying there for 4 nights and the first night we had a baby crying the hole night next door, which was not nice because we had a hard time sleeping also due to the time difference. I called the front desk to ask if the next door family were going to stay longer, which they did, so we asked if there were any available rooms. The lady at the front desk was nice and understandable and she said she could move us one floor lower, but the room was going to be upgraded. Very nice, even though we most definitely did not expect that and the room that we have was already very big and clean, plus it had decent view. So we moved to the "upgraded" room and it was terrible. The "view" from the window was to a back yard and the room had so called two separate rooms, but only one window. It looked like they had turned a closet in to a room plus it was a lot smaller. So we did not want to complain any more, we didn't come there to spend the time in the room. But an upgrade, NO, definitely not. But besides that, the stay was nice and nothing to complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental