We booked a executive room at the hotel. It was lovely overlooking the ice skating rink with two large windows. Before we left for the evening the toilet would not flush. We called the front desk they assured us someone would take care of it while we were out. Once we returned 4 hours later after dinner and a hockey game there was a note on the bathroom door informing us the toilet was very broken and could not be fixed. We COULD move to another room if we wanted. Well of course we wanted to move. However no executive room was available because it was so late and all the rooms were taken so we were moved to a dingy standard room on the conference room level. The staff tried to accommodate with free breakfast. My problem was why did they not save a room earlier in the evening. Of course we would want a bathroom!!! Not my definition of a high quality hotel providing superior service to their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental