InterContinental Milwaukee
$125
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn & Suites(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$89
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
$109
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$93
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
Hampton.com
$130
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
$189
1,139 results
All reviewskil watchocolate barfront deskpabst theatermarcus centerunderground parkinglobby barsitting roomthe river walkself parkingwater streetflat screenking bedkilowatdowntownvaletbartender
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Took a weekend in Milwaukee and stayed at the Intercontinental,
Will be staying again.
Price was excellent for the location and quality of the hotel.
Employees very warm.
From the valet, to front desk, bar tenders, wait staff all great.
food in the restaurant was exceptional for dinner and breakfast.
The bed was heavenly comfortable.
We did not want to get up in the morning.
The hotel accommodated our request for late check out which gave us a few extra hours to enjoy the city without being hurried.

Room Tip: Join the IHG rewards club before making reservations. if you want an automatic room upgrade join the ambassadors club (at a cost) and or sign up for the IHG credit card. (9th floor has fantastic views.).
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Knowing it won't be your last visit is the greatest compliment we get in our industry. Thank for for mentioning so many of the departments in this review as we do use this for training purposes and, of course, sharing it is always a morale booster for hard workers! We look forward to having you on property again! Please be sure to ask if there is anything you ever need to make the stay more comfortable.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here for the Veteran's Day long weekend and enjoyed it very much. The rooms were large and comfortable with a king bed and separate sitting area. Despite having a large sporting event down the street for the 3 days I was there, the hotel was exceptionally quiet at night. This is a huge factor for me in determining where I stay. I mean it was eerily quiet. Maybe I was just lucky but I'd stay here again just for that reason. The lobby staff was courteous and professional. My only negative comment would be directed at the housekeeping staff. Forgetting to clean my room 2 nights out of 4 but taking the tip money I left is pretty sorry. All in all though, the experience was a good one.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to know you were pleased with the room but dismayed about housekeeping. Please know this review will be taken into account at our next meeting as clearly this is not an acceptable standard.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My second visit to this hotel. I wasn't as impressed this time as the previous stay, but I was sick when I checked in so that could be why. The rooms are nice and clean (if you don't look too closely) and the service is always perfect. In the rooms, the furniture and decor was nice enough, but the room itself is starting to look tired and rundown. I will say that I hate throw pillows in hotels so the two that were in the room were two too many. I had their room service for breakfast and it was decent enough. I do wish they'd call up the InterCon in Chicago and ask them how to make better scrambled eggs though. I was going to order dinner from them, but the vegetarian options on their menu were scarce and not very appealing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

I am sorry to hear you were sick when you last stayed with us. If that happens again, please call down as the kitchen is very good about accommodating those types of situations. I appreciate despite feeling awful you still mentioned our service was perfect. Our staff works hard at meeting the needs of our guests. Hopefully the next time you're in town we will see you.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

For the time frame we were there, all was very nice. Price were very good for the location and what we got. Went to Kilawat for breakfast every morning. Nice choices and cook correctly. Could not have ask for a better location. Rooms were clean and comfortable.The best way to enjoy the area in and around the Hotel is leave your car parked and explore by walking. Parking gets very pricey in Milwaukee and the Hotel itself. The only negative thing I can say about the Hotel is that the prices can jump up pretty high depending on what is going on (events) in a given time frame.
It's the old supply and demand that comes into play. I would stay there again, with no problem if the price is right.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the Kilbourn Ave side. Very nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

It is always gratifying to hear everything is nice. I am delighted to know you frequently Kil@wat, as well as, taking time to explore our downtown area. Thank you for writing this review and we do hope the next time you are here we have the pleasure of your company.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I am a loyal Trip Advisor user and IMG points member. I planned a weekend getaway and tried to do the research. Booked room at reasonable rate, platinum IHG member (and Marcus Points) I called after reservation, stated romantic night. I did get a room upgrade (not top upgrade) asked for a city view room, but got a view of the roof top and the side of neighboring building. Room was clean and sharp. Bed was outstanding. TV Remotes, did not work, called front desk, took over 90 minutes for maintance man to show up and said yes, these remotes are cheap. Went out the town, ate a Kilawat, visited downstairs bar. Nice night, but not the TOP flight experience other fellow Trip Advisors experienced. I did mention some issue at check out, when asked, and she front desk, said yes, but please understand we are swamped and have a huge business week coming up. FYI - Parking is $25 - $32 a night.

Room Tip: East side if your best bet at a city or street view (and a non roof or brick wall view). Like many city hotels, if you don't mind the elevator, the higher the better.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

I appreciate your comment that the room was sharp and the bed was outstanding even though the view wasn't quite what you had hoped. We are committed to every guest having a good experience and are happy you had a nice night and hope we have the chance to serve you again.