Great hotel,with,very comfortable beds.Service from the front desk was great! We enjoyed dinner at "Killowat",the hotel restaurant.My wife raved about the lamb shank. It was very large,and,came with delicious mashed potatoes,and,gravy. I had pan fried chicken . It was awesome. Crispy skin,and,moist insiide.
We shared a large cesar salad. It was different,and,quite average.I had mushroom soup which was delicious. For desert,we shared a small lemon pudding tart with mint oil.That was very good. ..We will return to this very nice hotel.Excellent location in downtown Milwaukee..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental