We stayed for just one night and there were good things and not so good things.
The staff: Everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly and all seemed as if they enjoyed what they did.
The room: Overall the room was good. I went for the larger room with the king, but the top of the desk looked like it had seen better days as the veneer was all scratched up.
Noise: I can't fault the hotel for this but I knew at 6PM that I was going to have issues with my neighbors and needless at 3AM I was awoken by loud voices in the hall, especially one woman's who had that kind of voice that could peel paint. I called down to the front desk and someone did come up but needless to say I was up and it took awhile for me to go back to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental