My partner and I checked in and we were upgraded straight away! Our parking ticket was also changed to allow us to come and go as we pleased and only having to pay at the end.
We were then told about the attractions and restaurants that we should go to during our stay. We were recommended a gastropub that was walking distance from the hotel. The restaurant was very good!
The next day we went to Kil@wat, the hotel's restaurant. We had food that was very affordable and of a high standard.
On our last night we were also offered a complimentary
breakfast and more information about local attractions.
All of this was made possible by the front office supervisor, Paul. He organized the upgrade, the parking ticket and the complimentary breakfast. He made us feel more than welcome and is an asset to the hotel. We will be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental