Had a fantastic 1 night stay here, the hotel is burly located on the river and not too far from the third ward. Large comfortable room, the bathtub looked as though it needed a renovation as it was peeling a little. Comfortable beds and friendly staff, self parking was $25 and spaces were easy to find. Complimentary wifi as well which was a bonus. Would recommend to anyone as we had a great stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental