We stayed here on the first weekend in May, while seeing an event at the Milwaukee Rep. Hotel is on Kilbourn Avenue next to the River Walk. It has access from its lobby to the Pabst Theater and Milwaukee Rep as well as City Center; and the River Walk is on its western boundary. We stayed in a King Bed room and we found it clean, sufficiently large enough and quiet. Hotel has valet and self-service parking. The entire staff was professional and very helpful with information, things-to-do, and city information. There is also a bar and restaurant in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental