I gave this two stars because the cocktail bar staff and severs were lovely. The night in our room was interrupted at 2am, 3am and 4am by insane banter and drunks partying in their rooms. Staff security did very little to effectivly calm it down. By 5am what seemingly were prostitutes brought the next wave of vulgar disruptions; with swearing, cat fights, crying and other physical disturbances. I had to get out of bed to the front desk where security smirked at the my sleepless nights woes. When I explained this all to the front desk in the morning at check out, they acted unaware and not sincere in the appology of the escalated incidents, I was offered $15 in compensation. Really disappointed with this vulgar and sleepless night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental