I stay at Intercontinental Milwaukee several times a year for Business. My visit in early January 2013 was even more pleasant than previous. I was immediately greeted by Dave at the door and my bags were whisked away to the counter while I handled the cab. Upon check-in I was greeted by name and received an upgraded room without request. After I completed my check-in I was asked by Dave if I needed recommendations for dinner or drinks. Dave made several great recommendations and I appreciated his openness and willingness to help. Overall, IC Milwaukee does an outstanding job at ensuring your stay is an enjoyable one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental