My husband and I checked in an hour early on a Saturday and the room was ready. I was impressed with the initial impression of the hotel and the Jelly Bellys at the front desk were a cute welcome treat. We went to our Superior King room on the 7th floor and I was really bummed with the look/set up of the room. I thought it was supposed to be an upgrade from a standard but it didn't feel like it. The wallpaper was peeling, lamp shades stained and the set up was so strange. On a whim I had my husband call to see if another upgrade was available and we were quickly put in a 3rd floor corner room AT NOT CHARGE! This room was awesome. So spacious, large walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and a nice desk and floor-to-ceiling windows. The bed was extra cozy and nice. The minor flaws were some peeling paint, noisy heater and a few stains on the carpet. We went downstairs for live music that night, good band and very busy. The parking was $30/night. We had roomservice breakfast delivered to the room and it was ample and pretty/tasty. The service was all-around nice and I would def stay again, but ONLY in that awesome corner room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental