My wife and I recently stayed at the InteContinental and were immediately impressed as we walked into the gorgeous, upscale main lobby. The staff greeted us with warm smiles and were extremely accommodating. Our room was magnificent and clean. We had an amazing view of the city. We truly enjoyed eating at the Kilowatt restaurant and sipping on cocktails at the Clear Lounge. The atmospheres in these places were better than most Manhattan restaurants and lounges. The doormen were also very nice and helpful, offering assistance and directions whenever my wife and I ventured into town. We stayed on New Year’s Eve and were blown away by the party that the hotel and staff threw. Ice sculptures, a live band, DJ, and incredible drink specials were just a few of the many awesome amenities the hotel offered on that special night. They went out of their way to make our New Year's Eve magical. THANK YOU! I strongly recommend staying at this hotel anytime you’re in Milwaukee! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental