We spent the entire weekend at the hotel for a wedding and our every need was met! The service from the front desk and concierge was remarkable (especially Mitchell, Josh & Daniel) they unloaded our car and brought everything to our room and unloaded for us. And did the same when we checked out! The wedding reception location (Grand Saloon) was beautiful and they took care of all the needs of the bride and groom. The lobby bar was very fun - even had chocolate fondue. The bartenders Rob, Ashley & Andrew were great! My only negative thoughts are (1) was that the hotel itself did not have a pool - we had to walk 6 blocks to their sister hotel to use that pool. There was no extra charge to use it and the pool was nice with views on the Big Lake from the 23rd floor. And (2) there are no connector rooms with double beds on both sides - only connectors with 1 king and double bed in other. But the hotel was great to bring in a comfortable roll away bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental