I was extremely surprised and delighted by my experience at this hotel. It was beautifully and festively decorated for the Holiday Season, the rooms were updated, clean and cozy, and the location was great. But what stood out by far, was the extremely friendly, professional and helpful staff. In particular, Daniel, with the Bell Staff deserves high praise. He went over and above his call of duty to walk us to the entrance of our dinner spot, the Safe House, and make sure we had anything else we needed. He was a delight and the hotel should be very proud to have him on staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental